After the quiet three, the two went skipping off to Rouge.
Culture Shock.

(pics by joshua)
My very first virginal dose of local emo-sort-of-screaming bands. During the whole gig i felt like a total poser; rocking quite violently to the screaming 'Love Me Butch' when i know i have a HilaryDuff on my iTunes.
I bet i looked very un-natural; i was doing slight uneasy sways during the hard rock parts and stupid shakes at the wrong timings, these were accompanied by frowns at the crazy church-like dancing frenzy people which sorta resembled a group of ern and josh clones. Well, to tell you the truth, the only songs that i boogied genuinely was the short r&b music they played during band switching intervals. Well, that was until i was slapped in the face with a "wah I hate this kind of music man." by Aaron. I turned to jenna and gave a blank (:l) then looked at Aaron and gave a weak smile. God, I swear I was damn poser.
Then there was the beginning when Aaron told me something about one of the bands, "They are on the radio! You must know them." Well, I was thinking, "erm...i know britney and backstreet boys." But, I just said, "Ohh...Surreal huh, sounds cool." POSER.
But really la, Surreal was nice.
Culture Shock.

(pics by joshua)
My very first virginal dose of local emo-sort-of-screaming bands. During the whole gig i felt like a total poser; rocking quite violently to the screaming 'Love Me Butch' when i know i have a HilaryDuff on my iTunes.
I bet i looked very un-natural; i was doing slight uneasy sways during the hard rock parts and stupid shakes at the wrong timings, these were accompanied by frowns at the crazy church-like dancing frenzy people which sorta resembled a group of ern and josh clones. Well, to tell you the truth, the only songs that i boogied genuinely was the short r&b music they played during band switching intervals. Well, that was until i was slapped in the face with a "wah I hate this kind of music man." by Aaron. I turned to jenna and gave a blank (:l) then looked at Aaron and gave a weak smile. God, I swear I was damn poser.
Then there was the beginning when Aaron told me something about one of the bands, "They are on the radio! You must know them." Well, I was thinking, "erm...i know britney and backstreet boys." But, I just said, "Ohh...Surreal huh, sounds cool." POSER.
But really la, Surreal was nice.

<< Home